Monday, March 01, 2010

Down to the Hard Rock at 6.30am this morning (jet lag still evident) and took a seat at the $2/$5 game as no $1/ $2 games were running. Tough table and I'll probably not be down again so early as it was full of Joe Regulars who had either just come off the night shift or had been there all night already!

Somebody pointed out that it doesn't matter how easy the game is you still need to hit cards in order to make any money and this AM despite the fact I got a few nice hands I just couldn't make any money off them.

Had A-A twice and made $75 but I was hoping that they'd end up making more. Had J-J once and 10-10 once but apart from that it was a tough morning. Took lunch at midday down $180.

After lunch things seemed to go much better for a while. Made a big score with Ace flush and for a while was motoring along up almost $300 but then I took a chance calling an all-in bet with 9-9 for $120, pre-flop. He flipped A-A and that was that. Another $100 went when I lost with A-Q v 10-10 and I finally called it a day at 5pm down another $60 on the afternoon for my first day total of -$240.

Maybe tomorrow will be better??

Start Bank = $5000
Day Win / Loss = -$240
Bank = $4760

No comments: