Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Its tough out in the land of sunshine! Firstly there ain't no sunshine at the mo and secondly there seems to be a distinct lack of hands going my way.

In at 7.30am this morning. Five tables were in operation but again I was forced to play the $2/$5 game as the $1/$2 had a long list for the one table running.

The 2-5 game is lively...there's no doubt about that and if you can string a few winning hands together then you can get up to $500, from a $100 start stack quite quickly. Of course if you're in these $200-$300 pots and not winning any then the opposite is true and you have to rebuy quite a lot as your chips don't last too long in this kind of environment!

I can always find excuses for losing and today I lost the $500 budget.

From tomorrow I'm trying a different strategy and that'll involve going in later, when more tables are running, and starting out in the $1/$2 games where the action will be a little less frenetic I feel.

Anyway two days down and not so successful so far!

Start Bank = $4760
Win / Loss today = -$500
Bank now = $4260

No comments: