Sunday, February 28, 2010

It took almost as much time to get out of Orlando airport as it did to fly across the Atlantic ocean yesterday!

You get your bags back once then you have to give them back again and off they go again on another conveyor belt whilst you get a tram to the terminal building where you finally get them back for a 2nd time. Not before they've made you take your shoes off again mind!

Anyway I'm here to play some poker not worry about the immigration process!

Today was my 'fun' day. No grinding till tomorrow so today was just a sit down and see how the game was. A $2/$5 had a seat available at 8.30am so I sat down with my $100 and, over the next 4 hours, proceeded to win $220.

I was grateful to the local guy to my immediate right who found himself on tilt for $500 and was happy to call my $100 ott bets with A-9 & K-K with K-5 and J-4. On these ocassions he got what he deserved which was a good slap and $200 lighter!

There are 3500 slot machines in the Seminole. After leaving the table at 12.30pm and playing in the $100 lunchtime tournament with no luck I played the slots till 4pm and won $100.

A nice start but the proper stuff starts tomorrow!

No comments: