Thursday, January 28, 2010

I've decided to remove the limitations on Phase III of my daily quest to grind out a living in the Florida sunshine.

My initial thought was that I'd probably have had enough of playing cards for the day if I were to reach the $5-$10 game having won both $600 at the $1-$2 and $2-$5 games and so putting a limit of winning a further $300 more at the $5-$10 game seemed a reasonable thought at the time.

Having had more time to think I'm going to do Phase III with the following goals in mind...

a) Lose $200 (thereby banking a $1000 win for the day)
b) Play until I get fed up

Of course if I'm on a winning streak at the $5-10 game then the rewards there will be that much higher than in the $1-$2 / $2-$5 games and I can't really think of a good reason to quit the game if I've pushed all-in for $100, got called in 3 spots, and emerged the winner (in my dreams of course!).

The $5-$10 game will play very different to the lower limit games but with a bit of luck and a stop-loss limit of 2 throws of the max buy-in = $100 dice I really do think this is a no-brainer!
 

No comments: